You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00086 Jan 2002

Jan 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Chitralakshmi,

Thanks for the inputs...This is exactly what I had
mentioned in my earlier email. There are temple lands
gifted by good hearted souls but they have all been
misappropriated with the connivance of the local
government and other bad elements.

We have to address them like SrI Vedantam had
mentioned in his earlier email. All these temple
assets should come under a master data base and be
transparent to all the devotees and this is the only
way we can have a effective mechanism running. Once we
make it transparent everyone in the village would know
who has misappropriated the temple property and
remedial steps can be taken. First step would be the
data base...

Once again I wish to stress the need for a core
group..and core place which should act as the central
fulcrum for all the divya desams. This should be
equipped with all the modern facilities of a office
and should have advocates, chartered accountants,
Public relations officer, media, press activities
etc......I think if all of us put in our effort it
would not be a hard task.

If SrI Vedantam can take upon the task of preparing
the approach papers and set the dates we all can
contribute our suggestions and inputs and final
document can be prepared and we have to execute it
meticulosly like a project..Deep planning is required.

I live and work in Brussels at the moment. I am
Scheduled to be here until Beginning August. I can
commit my presense in India and carry out part of
these tasks when I am in India.

Can we form a core group and a steering comittee and
identify those who would like to get actively
associated with these task and have regular email
exchanges with them. Ofcourse this is a task of all
the vaishnava community as a whole but the core group
can focus on the work...ahead..

This group need not be restricted to Srisri Ranga
group...It can have a wider participation but
committed members for the cause..

The data base of Vaishnavas is a must..

We all can begin with having a task of introducing
minimum of 10 vaishnavas known to us to this group and
then we can identify their strengths and interests in
participation in this cause.

Let us do our little part.....

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia