You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00139 Jan 2002

Jan 2002 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear SrI Suresh,

Thank you for your advice. I am sorry if I sounded too
offensive. I actually intended to mean that since the
vedic religion is the oldest religion and is
sanctioned by Lord SrimanNarayana himself, therefore
there is no need to consider other doctrines.

I apologize if I hurt anybody's feelings.

- rohit
--- Suresh Rajagopalan <sureshvr19@xxxx> wrote:
> Dear SrI Rohit,
>
> The superiority or inferiority of ones products are
> determined by the test of time and the number of
> people embracing the product.
>
> We do not have any right and should not compare
> others
> religious materials. That is what is preached to us
> in
> our books.
>
> I wish to suggest that you tone down your views and
> also take my suggestions in the right way without
> getting offended with my views.
>

> Suresh
> --- Rohit Iyer <iyer_rohit@xxxx> wrote:
> > Dear Sir,
> >
> > I agree with all your statements.
> > Bhagavan Srimannarayana is the supreme god. There
> is
> > absolutely none who is equal to him.
> >
> > But please don't compare the all glorious Srimad
> > Bhagavadgita to nonsense books like bible or
> quran.
> > All Vedic literature is divinely revealed and is
> > considered the life breath of Lord Narayana.
> >
> > Bible and quran are inferior heretical books with
> no
> > comparison to the Vedas.
> >
> > Vedic Dharma is the only one true religion.
> >

> > Thanks,
> >
> > rohit

> http://auctions.yahoo.com

=====