You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00012 Jan 2004

Jan 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

dear sir,
i read your answers to questions on mahabharata posted on the
srirangasri web group (by Shri Anbil Ramaswamy) and i am very
impressed by your answers.
  sir i have not read the bhagvad gita.(though i have one in marathi
in my house).i have only read small parts of it and some english
summaries here and there and heard it through the teleserial
Mahabharata.
  i am a student and would be very thankful to you if you could
provide me a summary
content of the Gita which i could always read and keep as a
talisman.and which will guide
me in good as well as difficult circumstances.It will be immensly
help people like me
if you could provide me with such a Geeta Saar.
thanking you in anticipation
 Siddhesh

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: