You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00063 Jan 2004

Jan 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavatas:
The following mail is submitted to you on humanitarian grounds.
Please help the friend by responding personally to him.
You may endorse a copy to my personal id Ramanbil@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you
Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy
Hi

If you have any information/advice on this kind of a medical problem
(Renal Pelvic Dilation),

please email rit_ranjan@xxxxxxxxx or kumar.ranjan@xxxxxxxxxx
or
please talk to Ritesh Ranjan 9845214009 or his friend 9844261871

Hi,
> My Nephew was born 10 days earlier with an abnormal deficiency.
> The doctors say that he has Renal Pelvic Dilation.
> This means that he is born with an oversized kidney and bladder. The
> connecting tube between the kidney and the bladder is also
> oversized.
> The problem that happens is that his water discharge from the body
is
> more than his water intake
> Additionally there is a flow from the bladder to the kidney which
may
> result in an infection.
> The doctors say that this disease is incurable and we've just got to
> wait for each day to go by.
> If anyone knows anyone who has come across such a problem, please
pass
> on the information to me at the contact information given
> below.
> Your help will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Ritesh Ranjan
> 9845214009