You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2001

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00066 Jun 2001

Jun 2001 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavatas:
This is to inform you that I will be moving from Cleveland, Ohio to Atlanta, Georgia tomorrow (28th June 2001).
My address at Atlanta is:
1638, Omara Lane, Smyrna, GA 30082.
Phone #: (770) 434 - 9596
Fax #: (770) 434 - 7033

I am sorry that due to truncated Internet facilities and lack of source materials here, I have not been answering numerous queries received from many Bhagavatas. I hope to be able to attend to this after reaching Atlanta. Please feel free to continue to address me on your new queries and reminders for old ones (which I might have overlooked)
Thanks for your patience and forbearance.
Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy