You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2001

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00067 Jun 2001

Jun 2001 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear bhagavathas

I visited Sri Ranganatha temple this week. I learned that the 48 days
mandalabhishekam at Sri Ranganatha temple, NY concludes on July 14, 2001. During
the mandalabhishekam, the tirumanjanam for all moola vigrahas are carried out at
the respective Sannidhis. Devotees may sponsor the abhishekam. Please call
temple or visit the web site,
http://www.ranganatha.org

nArAyanA!

regards