You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00013 Jun 2006

Jun 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear group members,

I would like to share a my little knowledge that I  have acquired through
these forums. There is a discussion about Bhagavan's nama. Bhagavan's nama
is not only cried out by several people on the holy hills or by several
striking characters in history. Even Gajendira, the elephant after strugling
for nearly thousand years with a crocodile cried out to the lord for rescue.
In my humble opinion, god comes to rescue people who have realized that
there is a supreme above power above them. Only when this realization sets
into a person does God come to rescuse. There is a transition phase for
surrendering to God. Initially both Draupadi and Ganjendira thought they can
rescuse themselves. As time passed by, there was dejection in them and this
further made them think. Like a lightning when realization hit them that
there is a supreme above them they cried to that supreme.

Ganjendira and Draupadi surrendered to the supreme for rescue
Arjuna surrendered to the supreme for wisdom

For whatever we surrender to God, he will take care of us.

Regards
Sangeetha

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/VkWolB/TM