Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 3:21 AM
Subject: [SriRangaSri] Re: Bhagavat Guna Tarpanam by Parasara Bhattar & Sama Upakarma Proyagam in Tamil

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Balaji Kothandan <bkothandan@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear all:

I would be grateful if some one could provide me the soft copy of the 'Bhagavat Guna Tarpanam' - Saharasra Bhashyam by Parasara Bhattar.  If it is available in any of the vaishna

It is requested that 'Sama Upakarma Prayogam in Tamil' could also be sent. Already Mr. V.Rengarajan was kind enough to send the English Version of Yajur Upakarma Prayogam as soft copy, which was very useful and informative.

Adiyen Dasan
Balaji Kothandan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia