You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00048 Mar 2005

Mar 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavatas:
Forwarded herewith is the "Saranagathi Blog" that has appeared in various
Websites.

My heartfelt thanks to my mentor, Sri V. Sadagopan Swami and  Sri Sriram
SrinivAsan  for this Himalayan effort.

May their kainkaryams grow from strength to strength in the days ahead.

Hope you will enjoy the postings and benefit from them.
Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy

           http://saranagati.blogspot.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/UwRTUD/UOnJAA/i1hLAA/VkWolB/TM