You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00074 Mar 2005

Mar 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavathas
                         Srikainkarya likes to give another sloka from
SriHayagreeva Stotram now.
This  is 32nd stotra

  Vyakhya-mudram kara-sarasijaih
                                                  pustakam sanka-chakre\
bibhrat  bhinna--sphatika-ruchire
                                                  pundarike nisannah:
amlana-srih  amrita-visodaih
                                                amsubhih plavayan mam
avirbhuyat anagha-mahima

                                                   manase vag-adhisah:

                                  Oh! Hayagreeva ! In the assembly of  eminent
pundits  and in the
midst of clever people ,  please take the seat on the throne of the tip of my
tongue when
I start to speak with determination to defeat the socalled eminent pundits etc

                                                                           As
already mailed the avatar of Sri Mahavishnu as SRi Hayagreeva is
unparalleled

                                                        and if we worship Him
with absolute faith & dedication , His grace also is unparalleled

                              A mahamandap to Sri Hayagreeva at Oushatadri is
going to be
constructed soon.at a cost of Rs eight lakhs. Oh Bakthas! pl partake in the
noble cause
by contributing liberally.
                               Pl visit www.srikainkarya.org  and give your

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WwRTUD/SOnJAA/i1hLAA/VkWolB/TM