You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00081 Mar 2005

Mar 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

 Dear Bhakthas
                     Today is very  auspicious. Today is Panguni uthhiram.
Today Lord Ranganatha and His consort  will be in ekasana in a year . This is
the day when Sri Ramanuja  perfomed Saranagati  in Srirangam  before  Periya
Perumal  and Thaayaar. Lord and Sri(Laksmi) actually spoke to him  and granted
him his prayers as seen from Saranagati Gadya
                     Sriman Narayanan  is a God  who has the Universe , Chith,
and Achith as His body  and is full of all various beneficent qualities. Sri
Ramanuja sings in Saranagati Gadya  the beauty of His divine Personality  tha
brilliance of His wonderful ornaments  and the mighty powers  of His weapons.
He is also adored as the control of SRI ( Mahalakshmi), Bhoo Devi  and Neela
Devi .  He has also for His attendants Nityas  like Adisesha  Garuda , and
Vishvaksena  and the Muktas  in Vaikunta  the blissful Abode of Sri Narayana
                     During this auspicious day , we should  prostrate before
the lotus feet ( Thiruadigal) of  our Acharyas including Sri Ramanuja, and
recite saranagathi Gadya.  Sri Hayagreeva is pradhama Acharya . Swami Vedantha
Desika has shown this to us . Not only Sri Vedantha Desika but also other
Acharyas  such as Madhvacharya.
                    Sri Lakshmi Hayagreeva is the presiding deity at Sri
Parakala  Mutt.
 Pl visit www.srikainkarya.org
 Srikainkarya

http://us.click.yahoo.com/UwRTUD/UOnJAA/i1hLAA/VkWolB/TM