You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00023 Mar 2007

Mar 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Very nice analysis of "human" psychology, the way a human mind works in any era and region!

Isn't it sad that we do not have, in this yuga, Lakshmanas to say "Ekasya nAparAdhAth lOkAn hartum tvamarhasi", and Ramas, who in spite of utter despair, have  a kindling divine spirit to listen to their brothers!

Thank you, swamin, to be guiding our humble minds to think.

Adiyen,
VijayA