From: Rukmini varadarajan <sagiruk14@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Ram Anbil <ramanbil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [SriRangaSri] Please help
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 03:53:57 -0700 (PDT)

Respected sir,
    I am very much greatful and thankful to you , a great scholor of vaishnavism  had replied to this elaiyaval's  mail. I did realise my spelling  mistake while uttering the word  Sramasrayanam in my request mail .I used to read your messages in the Srirangasri message archives. I also have read your books. Once again i will thank you for your kind advice sir.
With regards,
Dasan,
Rukmini varadarajan