You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2009

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00139 Mar 2009

Mar 2009 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sreemathe Rangaramanuja Maha Desikaya Namaha

I am attaching with this the power point slides for a major event of Chennai Andavan Ashramam. A Temple for Sri Lord Srinivaasaa has come up with the blessings of H.H. Sri Rangaramanuja Mahadesikan.The attached slides gives you the pictures and at the same time, our Srikaryam Swamy extends invitation to all of you to attend the Maha Samprokshanam scheduled for 9th April,2009.
The Yaaga Saalai functions start from 5th April itself.
H.H. took personal interest in every detail of construction,the vigrahams for moolavar, uthsavar, Azhwar, Acharyas and others, which took several months of planning and preparations. A whole team of people were put on the job by H.H.and it is satisfying now tha our Ashramam has one more temple under its fold, right in Chennai, the administrative head quarters of our Ashramam.
Daasan,
R.Srinivasan.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia