You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2009

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00140 Mar 2009

Mar 2009 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

 SrI:

 Dear Dhivya Desa AbhimAnis :

 It is my pleasure to share this most welcome good news with you all
courtesy
 Sri. K.Ramadurai Dhivya dEsa Kaimkaryam Trust Chairman .Thank you Sriman
 Ramadurai . We were all quite concerned  about this audacious theft . We
had
 heard
 about a Master mind , who made crores  stealing and shipping overseas such
 sacred vigrahams with false papers .
 Hope the dhivya dEsa Temple authorities would tighten up the securities in
 the future .

 Thanks again for the good News that PerumAL has returned home !

 NamO Sriman Narayanaya ,
 V.Sadagopan