You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00164 May 2003

May 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear sir

I don't know if any discussions are welcome on this issue?
But just share my limited knowledge -
1.Mind can be controlled by mind only
2.Sometimes out of sight is out of mind- like only when we see mangoes
during summer our craving starts.
3.Satvic food etc , breathing practices; pranayamam checks velocity of mind
4. Actually we have to welcome certain enemies like vairagya, sense control
etc which will later on become good friends of our mind. Once bigger enemy
comes the weaker ones like kama, krodha etc automatically walks out.
In such a company only we can expect the Lord to take permanent seat.

Learned people call it like " Sama" and " Dama"
Definitely I am not the right candidate to dwell on this mysterious topic.
In hindi they say man jite jag jitey. People say it is difficult but not
impossible.

Srimate Ramanujaya Namah
Srimate Vedanta Gurave Namah
Sri Satakopa Ramanuja Yathindra Mahadesikaya Namah

Vijayaraghavan V K

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com