You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00080 May 2004

May 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

When is Nammalwar Thirunakshatram to be celebrated in the USA as it
is on the 1st of June in India. Also How do we know all other such
important occasions as in India we usually see the Pnchangam. How do
we get it for USA time(Central Time). My daughter is there and wants
to know hoe to know and not miss all these important occasions.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/VkWolB/TM