You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00081 May 2004

May 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Adiyen's humble pranams to the bhagavathas in this group. My humble request to
the group members : "Please refrain from making such comparisons ...(Lord Rama
with any person on this earth)"
It is next to impossible for the ordinary person to follow the Dharma in full
as displayed by Lord Rama. Hence there should not be an attempt to do that even
in our wildest dreams.

This is the forum to get enlightment of our acharyas' teachings so that we can
try to refine our thoughts and action during our stay here (Earth).

In this regard I fully concur with Shri. Srinath Venkatakrishnan and other
bhagavathas who share the same view. If adiyen had offended anyone by
expressing the above views, my sincere apologies.

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
Sampath Kumar

Yahoo! Groups Links