You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00018 May 2005

May 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

My hearty congratulations & pranams to Sri Anbil swamy on this occasion.
His articles in this forum led me to purchase 'Hinduism Rediscovered' thru
which I am discovering tattvas aplenty and I can't express thru words the
immense influence that this book had on me.

One will be flabbergasted upon reading the book which touches upon basics
and it flows seamlessly keeping the reader focussed and glued.   Everyone
who bought this book are fortunate, especially those who want to know
Srivaishnavism.  I am in fact awaiting his next book - 'Myths....'  This
clearly shows as to why the knowledge which when flows from one who has an
innate knowledge of sastras and has acharya's blessing is so serene and
pure.

with best wishes
sukumar