From: SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of drdunkster
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:10 PM
To: SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SriRangaSri] Visishtadvaita Weekend

This summer young professionals and college students from the United
States, Canada, Europe, Asia, Central and South America will converge over
a weekend. The event is open to all regardless of nationality and with a
minimum age of 19 or above.

The event is slated for the weekend of July 15 to 17, 2005 in Toronto,
Canada. Seminars covering Visishtadvaita Philosophy and a trip to a newly
built Mandir is scheduled.

This year an unprecedented number of participants already registered to
attend. A free airport shuttle is provided by the hotel and registration
covers
programing and vegetarian meals including brunches, dinners, and 'High
Chai' with heavy hors d'oeuvres.

REGISTER AT: www.youngsindhiadults.org/retreat.htm

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WwRTUD/SOnJAA/i1hLAA/VkWolB/TM