You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00082 May 2005

May 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear  Members,

I take this opportunity to let u know that I have started a "yahoo
group" called "Jai-Srimannarayana" which is a 100% religious group
dedicated to the Supreme Lord, Sri Venkateshwara Swamy, glorifying
his leelas, miracles, incarnations & his various abodes.The group
currently has 148 members & is growing steadily. The group also
discusses about the various enlightening & spiritual stories picked
up from the Vedas & Upanishads & most importantly discusses the most
powerful "Vishnu Sahasranamas" & what each "Nama" means & how it has
come into being. If all this has interested you, then I request you
to please visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jai-Srimannarayana/
This url will take you to the homepage of the group wherein you can
read about what the group is dealing with & what it is all about. If
u r interested in being a part of the group, u can click on the "join
this group" tab, which u will find at the bottom of the page.

Thank you 4 ur patience.

"Jai-Srimannarayana"

Regards,
Snigdha.