You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Nov 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00106 Nov 2002

Sri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya Nama:
Srimath Vara Vara Munaye Nama:

Dear bhaagavatha bhandus,

If we had baaghyam of listening to various upanyasams
of aacharyas and upanyasakas we could easily make out
the purpose of emperumaan being here in bhoolokham in
all the various forms and the purpose being "doing
kainkaryam to him for his ugappu". Again this is due
to nothing other than sarveshvarans kaarunyam. As
swami koothazhwan rightly says "apaara
karunaambhuthe".

If we see the various divyadesams in which emperumaan
resides there are various divya desams which are
unique by themselves. One of the uniqueness of the
divyadesams called swayam vyaktha kshetrams.Emperumaan
thaane uganthu vandhadaintha divyadesam. these are not
created by anyone and all these divyadesams have their
trace to the Ithihaasa puranams.

One of the swayam vyaktha kshetram is a well known
kshetram in south tamilnadu called Vaanamaamalai or
Naanguneri.Here is where Swami manavaalamamunigal's
Pratama ashtadiggajha vargha sri paramahamsatyethi
raamanuja jeeyar swamy resides with Swami
manavaalamamugals thiruaaradhana perumaan
aranganagarappan.He over sees the functions of the
temple as the hereditary trustees of the temple there,
the Math and the Temple have got inextricable
connection with each other.

There is going to be a 1 kottai Ennai kaappu
mahotsavam and laksha deepa mahotsavam which is
conducted once in 6 years. Adiyen kindly request all
the bhagavathas to take active part in the kainkaryam
and to contribute to their might to perform this
mahotsavam in a grand manner and be paathrar to the
blessings of srivarmanga naachiyaar sametha Sri
thoothadri Deivanayaka swami and prakrutham sri U.Ve.
Paramahamsethyaathi Sri vanamaamalai Jeeyar swamigal.

Further details on this kainkaryam can be collected
from Sri Varadharajan Swamy of Newjersey (please
contact swamy at 732-548-9054).Please visit
www.vanamamalai.com for further details on the
Kainkaryam.

Adiyen ramanuja dasan,
Nallan Chakravarthy Narashiman.