From: seshadri madhavan
To: srihi@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 1:58 PM
Subject: iINVITATION FOR PARTICIPATION TEMPLE RENOVATION AT MELOOR -PUDUKKOTTAI
DIST

sri vaishanavas& baghavathas;
iam herewith enclosing a doc .kindly pass on to all
for
participationand getthe blessings
ofpoorvaacharyas&present acharya.
iam herewith enclosing an detail of the very old
temple,i shall be glad to furnish any detail &alsoif
neccessary ishall also ask sri.krishnanto contact
youon reply.kindly do the needful

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

SRIMATHE SRI RANGA RAMANUJA MAHA DESIKA NAMAHA
Sri Renga Divya Mani Padukapiyam Namah

Dear swamins ,

I'm herewith an appeal for completing the temple of SRI LAKSHMI NARAYANA
PERUMAL WITH THAYAR.

This temple is situated near SATYAMURTHY PERUMAL TEMPLEIN PUDUKKOTAI DISTRICT.
THE MOOLAVAR has been brought from the sanctum and placed in a concrete roof
simple pooja is performed by the local person. Temple is in of way of
construction. The mandapam is built in a good manner as per the agama rules.
But the perumal s inside sanctum has been in half way. Just building of the
inside roof with placing balsam

It is said to be completed. we are in such of good people to take over &also to
form an endownment.presently this is the stage .i hereby humbly request all
srivaishanavas to participate in this. Only after finshing this acharyas can be
called for performing the kumbabisheksam.  H,H Srimad Andavan has blessed me
specially for this sacred work.Persons who are instered can mail to me or can
communicate to the following address.

K.KRISHNAN  ARCHAAKAR,

SRI  LAKSHMI  NARAYANA PERUMAL KOIL,

MELUR  VILLAGE

TIRUMAIYAM POST,

PDKT DT-622507

NOTE: Regarding this temple renovation already one person from aboard
sri.sadhaka  adhinatha    & his mail id is
sadhakaAdhinatha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Whenever I send message to this is id it is returned.kindly if anyone can give
me the correct id shall be grateful.

All kind of cooperation is needed .both financially&also with precious

advice.

Dasan

Seshadri Madhavan.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511