You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Nov 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00037 Nov 2006

SrI :

Dear Sriman Sriranganathan Swamin :

Many thanks for sharing the MahOthsavam at Mylaore last week .
Sri Matam sishyAs and abhimAnis will be thrilled to see this 4 part ,
one hour video on the grand uthsavam , Dolai , Souvenir Malar SamarpaNam ,
Pattina PravEsam and Naathaswara Kutcheri by 80 Naathaswara and
Tavil VidhwAns . PuRappaadu of Sri Malolan with Srimath Azhagiya
Singar as in olden days  are special visual treasures to experience .

Number of our Members are knowledgable about video /online streaming
ands broad band Technologies . By copy of this note  , I am requesting them to
send you their inputs regarding any suggestions to enhace the quality of live
broadcasts from Srirangam on November 30 for the global sihsyAs to enjoy  .

Thank you for sharing these precious moments from Mylapore .

V.Sadagopan