You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00009 Oct 2003

Lord Krishna says in Bhagavad gita 9.30, 31
Even if one commits the most abomible action if he is
engaged in devotional service he is to be considered
saintly because he is properly situated in his
determintion. He quickly becomes righteous and attains
lasting peace. O son of Kunti, declare it boldly that
my devotee never perishes.

Actually for the vaishnavas the Lords service can
purify all the sins, but should not be commited
consciously.

Nrisimha Purana
bhagavati ca harAv ananya cetA
bhrSha-malino 'pi virAjate manuShyah
na hi ShaSha-kalusha-cchabiH kadAcit
timira-parAbhavatAm upaiti candraH
If one is fully engaged in devotional service of the
Lord even if one is sometimes found engaged in
abomible activities shoudl be considered to be like
the spots that resemble the mark of a rabbit at the
moon. This spots dont disturb the moonlight.
kauteya pratijAnIhi na me bhaktaH praNashyati....
Krishnas devotee never perishes...
This is my humble comment
Adiyen
Damana Krishna dasan