You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00134 Oct 2003

Sri Narasimhaya Namah!
Sri Krishnaya Namah!
Sri Trivikramaya Namah!

Wish you all happy & prosperous Diwali.

Let us all ponder over the great deeds of Lord Krishna and the
Narakasuravadha; sarva vyapakatva of Vamana during His incarnation, both
of which should bring us more happiness and cheer in our mind than anything
else. Let us welcome Bali who only comes once in a year to see the mankind
and let us show him our deep devotion to his ishtadeva - Lord Vishnu.

Let us also recollect the close counterpart to Bali - his grandfather and
one of the greatest bhagavatha - Prahladha, and his devotion which saw
Lord Vishnu incarnating Himself as Adbhuta Kesari.

Net net, we have three incarnations for reverence on this auspicious
occasion.

With best wishes
Sukumar

Sri Krishna Parabrahmane Namah!