You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00023 Oct 2005

Sri RAmajayam
SrimathE GOpAla DEsika MahA DEsikAya Namaha

Dear Sri.Viswa Nath,
                     Sri RAmAnuja's Gita Bhashya, with
Sri VEdAnta DEsikAr's TAtparya Chandrikai with
UttamUrs swamy's elaborate commentary is available in
1 book.  It costs Rs.350 (Sanksrit version), and
available at Siddhasramam, Nathamuni Street, T.Nagar.
AdiyEn am enjoying a more concise version in Tamizh
(Rs.100).

Also a kind request if it is possible : for
interpreting BhashyAs it is better one sits under a
DinAchArya, as the right anubhavam sets-in. For
example if one reads just the 1st chapter of B.G, it
just shows Arjuna's dilemmas.  On the other hand if
one deep dives and put ourself in the shoes of Arjuna,
we can realize how learned and noble a soul he is,
that Bhagavad UpadEsam was bestowed to him.  Anyway
AdiyEn too am reading the book first, and with
Bhagavad sankalpam should be able to learn at the feet
of a sadAcharyan.

AdiyEn Sri RAmAnuja DAsan,

Sudarsana DAsOsmi

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/VkWolB/TM