You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00040 Oct 2005

Dear Sri Vasudevan,
-----Original Message-----
From: SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of M.G.Vasudevan
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 4:06 PM
To: oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ramanuja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: srirangasri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; raamabhakthi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SriRangaSri] lotus failed 5

>Whether it will go for hands, legs, face or eyes or totally fails? Oh
raamaa - andha raama
>soundharyam ennaal aRindhu sollap pOmO?

The title of your article is very apt.  Words fail to describe
him(Narayana), his gunas(Rama) and his leelas(Krishna).  If we pick words
from Bhagavatha across various skandas we will be lost in the various
synonyms ascribed to him using the word - padma, kamala, abja and so on...
Padmanethra / Kamalaksha / Kamalanayana / padmanibhekshana
Padmanabha
Padmapadha
Padmagarbha
Padmasana

regards
sukumar

Dhasan
Vasudevan m.g.

DISCLAIMER:
  This Message and its contents is intended solely for the addressee and is
proprietary.Information in this mail is for L&T Business Usage only. Any Use
to other than the addressee is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship of
L&T ECC.If you are not the addressee please return the mail to the
sender.L&T ECC DIVISION

Yahoo! Groups Links

this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender or administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Click here to rescue a little child from a life of poverty.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rAWabB/gYnLAA/i1hLAA/VkWolB/TM