You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00049 Oct 2005

Sri Vedanta Desika Vaibhavam will be staged at chembur
fine arts on 23rd oct sunday from 6 to 8p.m.
All are invited.
gita kasturi
--- Sukumar S C <sukumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Sri Vasudevan,

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Click here to rescue a little child from a life of poverty.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rAWabB/gYnLAA/i1hLAA/VkWolB/TM