From: gopal_yajur2 <gopal_yajur2@xxxxxxxxx>
To: SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:56:31 -0000
Subject: [SriRangaSri] ThirmaN wearing by the Lord and His devotees

   Dear people,

I have two basic questions

1.If thiruman is considered as lotus foot of lord,then why do we see
lord wearing thiruman in temples?

2. i live in a small apparment in germany.the only religious practice
i still continue is Sandhyavandanam.
And i give argayam in a small plate.can i drink this argayam water
after my Sandhyavandanam? r can i use it to water some plant in my
appartment? as i dont want to throw the argam water in wash basin.

Kindly clarify.

Gopalakrishnan.T.R

Yahoo! Groups Links

Click here to rescue a little child from a life of poverty.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rAWabB/gYnLAA/i1hLAA/VkWolB/TM