You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Sep 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00054 Sep 2007

Sep 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srihi

Respected Bhgavathas

Namaskaram.

16th of September a great event is going to take place in Madhuranthakam Eri
Katha Ramar Temple. The eventis Panchasamaskara Vyabhavam of

Emperumanar. The vybhavan is celebrated on Avani Month, Sukla Paksha Panchami.
I request all of youto kindly visit Madhuranthakam in Large

Number and make the Event grand. It is Sunday so take your family especially
your children, as they should also know why this event is

celebrated and how it is celebrated. This yeardueto Loukikam wil notbe abvle to
attend the event. I pray someone takesfew Pictures and shares

it with us.

One surprise is awaiting from me on 16 th Evening , so please await.

My friend and well wisher Bhattar V C Rangarajan is there , please contact him
for any further detials, his mobile number is 0 9842909880

Dasan
Sridhar

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: