You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00236 Oct 2006

SrimatE Raamaanujaaya Namaha //
SrimatE Nigamaanta Mahaa Desikaaya Namaha //
SrIman! SrI Ranga Sriyam anupadravam anudhinam Samvardhaya/
SrIman! SrI Ranga Sriyam anupadravam anudhinam Samvardhaya//
KAvEri VardhathAm kAlE, kAlE varshathu vAsava: /
SrI RanganAthO jayathu Sri Ranga Sri cha VardhathAm//
SRI RANGA SRI VOL.08 / ISSUE # 01 dated 3rd  October 2006
Dear Bhagavatas:
EDITORIAL
11th ANNUAL REPORT OF SWAMI DESIKA DARSANA SATSANGAM (SDDS) &
7th ANNUAL REPORT OF ?SRI RANGA SRI? (SRS), ITS ELECTRONIC JOURNAL
?       Today, the 3rd October 2006 is Vyaya Samvatsara, Kanya Maasa, SravaNa
Nakshatram. (Purattasi Sravanam)
?       Today, we celebrate the Tirunakshatram of Tiruvenkatam Udaiyaan.
?       Today, we celebrate the Tirunakshatram of Swami Vedanta Desikan.
?       Today, we celebrate the Tirunakshatram of BrahmaTantra Swatatantra
Parakala Maha Desikan (the founder of Sri Parakala Matam)
        Such an auspicious day also marks the beginning of ?
?       The 11th Anniversary of ?Swami Desika Darsana Satsangam? (SDDS)
(founded in 1996) and
?       The 7th Anniversary of ?Sri Ranga Sri?, its Electronic journal (founded
in 2000)
?       The 5th Anniversary of the formation of Board of Advisory Consultants
(BAC) for ?Sri Ranga Sri? (formed in 2002) on the Swami Desika?s Tirunakshatram
day in the respective years and
?       The 4th Anniversary of ?Internal Resources Panel for SRS? (IRP) (formed
in 2003) consisting of distinguished members of SRS.
SRIVAISHNAVAM TODAY!

Way back in the 1980s during my first visit to the USA, whenever I mentioned
the word ?Hinduism?, the first response of the Westerner (and even our own
people who had lost their moorings to our traditions having settled here for
long, not to speak of kids born and brought up here without an iota of exposure
to our Sat Sampradayam was ?Oh! I know. You are talking about Buddha?. These
people did not know that Hinduism and Buddhism were poles
apart. The next best bet was ?Oh! I know! You are talking about Adhi
Sankara?. This second category seems to have closer familiarity with
?Hinduism?, thanks to aggressive marketing of vested interests, equating Hindu
philosophy with just the Advaita philosophy.

In the last few years, however, world populations have come to know about our
great Acharyas like Bhagavad Ramanuja and Swami Desika as formidable forces to
be reckoned with, recognized and revered.

A very heartening news is that people who never ever heard of these names
before now come together to celebrate Achaarya Vaibhavam Conferences in
different cities (and temples, in particular) especially in USA, Bahrain,
Kuwait, England, Indonesia, Singapore and other places on the Tiru Nakashatram
days of these Acharyas.

Participating in the study of Vedas, Saastras, StOtras and Azhwars? Divya
Prabhandams etc. organized by different SrivaishNava groups has become a
routine these days.

This is in no small measure due to the efforts of these various SrivaishNava
groups that have been straining every nerve to disabuse false impressions and
familiarize them with the life histories and works of these great Savants and
the lineage of Acharyas of Sri Vaishnava Sat Sampradayam to which they belong.

We are happy to submit that we at SDDS and SRS have been doing our little bit
in this direction, like the proverbial squirrel in Srimad RamayaNa.

Since the early settlers from India and their kids seem to have forgotten what
is ?Hinduism?, Bhaagavatas in Kuwait published my book ?Hinduism Rediscovered?
? a nearly 1000 pages book elegantly got up. This was released by His Holiness
Srimad ParavakkoTTai Andavan, Poundarikapuram Swami Asramam at Sri Rangam on
the occasion of his 84th Tirunakshatram on 28th March 2004 in the presence of
H.H. Rangapriya Maha Desikan and an overwhelming audience comprising of all
well known Acharyas and Scholars of our Sat Sampradayam.

My other book ?Myths, Miracles and Mysticism in Hinduism ? What do they
signify?? under the series ?Explaining the Unexplained? published by Sri
Ramanuja Mission Inc. USA and was released by H.H. Srirangam Srimad Andavan
during his Saptadi celebrations on 6th June 2005.
The year under review saw the celebration of my Sathaabhishekam both in
Atlanta, Georgia and Cleveland, Ohio by my children and large number of
Bhagavatas and well wishers. I once again thank all those who participated in
the events and also those who sent their kind greetings on the occasion.
There cannot be any Bhaagavata in the entire world who does not know Sri
Madhava Kannan Swami of Singapore who has been regaling us with his timely and
well thought out articles in almost all the internet websites. He has kindly
taken over as ?Co- Moderator? of ?Sri Ranga Sri?. Ever since his acceptance to
take over, I have been totally relieved because of his exemplary handling of
the duties as ?de-facto? Moderator. And, practically, I have become a silent
spectator on the sidelines! I look forward to the day when he would also be a
?de-jure? Moderator.
Another major event during the period under review is the ?Dwajasthama
Kainkaryam? at ?Tiru Anbil? Divyadesam as per the direction and immediate
supervision of Asmad Acharyan, His Holiness Srimad Andavan, Paravkkottai Sri
Gopala Desika Maha Desikan, Poundarikapuram Swami Asramam, Srirangam.  I have
no words to express my gratitude for His Holiness and for all those who helped
in the successful conclusion of the mammoth effort.

May Swami Desika bless this trend to grow from strength to strength in the days
ahead and result in the phenomenal growth of Aastikyam everywhere.
GROWTH OF MEMBERSHIP OF SRI RANGA SRI

Thanks to the blessings of YathisrEshTas and Acharyas of Bhagavad Ramanuja ?
Swami Desika Sat Sampradayam and the encouragement of-
- Moderators of sister Internet groups who hosted our Editorials in their sites.
- Editors of Religious Journals in India who kindly provided us due
publicity in their publications.
- Recommendations of existing members for admitting their friends.
- The new members who joined out of their own volition.

Our membership has burgeoned to about 5000 thus MAKING IT THE LARGEST
INTERNET GROUP?. It is seen that in an effort to reach such a vast audience,
membership applications are flooding in to unmanageable magnitude. For the same
reason, we are confronted with innumerable postings for ?Moderation? and
consequent featuring in ?Sri Ranga Sri?.

Even as it is, we are receiving a mind boggling number of queries because we
only provide authentic, authoritative replies based on PramaaNams. We are
constrained to restrict admission of new members. In spite of this, the list is
growing!  It is needless to say that this is ample testimony to the popularity
of your Journal.
ISSUES RELEASED

About 227 Regular issues of SRS have been released, so far
27 Issues of Vol. 1
15 Issues of Vol. 2
42 Issues of Vol. 3
35 Issues of Vol. 4
28 Issues of Vol. 5
30 Issues of Vol. 6 and
50 Issues of Vol. 7
FEED BACK

Although we receive feedback now and then, this does not seem to be
sufficient. It is worth remembering that the authors who contribute do so out
of their dedication and anxiety to share their knowledge and there is
absolutely no commercial motive in their efforts. The only reward they may
expect is a feedback of constructive criticism and words of encouragement which
we feel they richly deserve.

Nothing sustains their efforts more than this recognition by readers and
nothing puts them off more than the seeming apathy of readers, as evidenced
through the absence of expression of such appreciation. This disappointment is
not confined to Contributors to SRS only but also to all other Internet groups.
In the absence of such input, there is no way for them to improve their output!

So, please ?Be honest in your appreciation and constructive in your
criticism?.

To help you do this, we have catalogued the topics and shown the respective
Volume / Issue in which they have appeared. Most of you would have perused
them. If you have not done so or would like to re-view the same, you may do so
NOW and give us the benefit of your valuable comments.

You may indicate which serials or which articles you liked most and where you
would like to offer suggestions for improvement. This will go a long way to
help in improving the quality and content of your journal.

Please send your response to SriRangaSri-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(And NOT to SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTORS

Time and again, we invite kind attention of contributors to the guidelines in
?Sri Ranga Sri? Issues 04/24 dated 06/05/03 and 04/25dated 06/06/03 and the
amendment in 04/28 dated 07/29/03 (archived at Yahoo group Messages 2678, 2691
and 2903).

WE EARNESTLY REQUEST THEM ONCE AGAIN TO GO THROUGH THESE BEFORE SUBMITTING
THEIR ARTICLES FOR RELEASE IN ?SRI RANGA SRI?.

In particular, we would like to reiterate-
NO DISCUSSIONS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE JOURNAL EVEN ON MATTERS FEATURED IN THE
REGULAR ISSUES OF THE JOURNAL.

We give below the topics featured in the ?PRE SARANAGATHI (SDDS) Volumes,
followed by ?SARANAGATHI? Volumes and those in the current Volumes of ?SRI
RANGA SRI? for your ready reference.
PRE - SARANAGATHI (SDDS JOURNAL) VOLUMES: 1996 - 1997
Excerpts from ?Hinduism Rediscovered? book (Anbil Ramaswamy)
1.01    to 1.33 and 2.01 to 2.26
SARANAGATHI VOLUMES: 10/1997 to 10/1999
(In alphabetical order)
Achaarya Vamsa Vriksham (Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.01 to 1.24, 2.01 to 2.06
Adaikkala Pathu (V.Sadagopan) 1.10, 1.11
Gadhya Trayam (Madhava Kannan) 1.03, 1.04
Godaa Sthuthi (M. K. Sudarshan) 1.20, 1.21,
Learn our Sampradaya the easy way (Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.22, 1.23, 2.02 to 2.06
Life and works of Swami Desika (Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.01, 1.02, 1.05
Mudalvanai PaaDiya Mudal AzhwargaL (Madhava Kannan) 1.03
Nyaasa Dasakam (V. Sadagopan) 1.08
Pancharatra (N. Krishnamachari) 1.11, 1.17, 1.19, 2.02,
Paramapata SOpaanam (V. Sadagopan) 1.12 to 1.24
Pradhaana Satakam (V. Sadagopan) 1.20, to 1.24, 2.01 to 2.06
Prapanna Parijatam (V. Sadagopan) 1.03, 1.05, 1.06
Saranagathi (Sampath Rangarajan) 1.01 to 1.03, 1.05 to 1.10, 1.15, 1.18, 1.20,
1.21, 1.24, 2.01
Saranagathi Gadhyam (Madhava Kannan) 1.06, 1.07
Scriptural authority for Prapatti (V. Sadagopan) 1.09
Sriranga Gadhyam (Madhava Kannan) 1.10
Sudarsana Vaibhavam (Murali Rangaswamy) 1.08
Tiruppaavai (Sampath Rengarajan) 1.13, 1.14,
Upakaara Sangraha (Anantha Narasimha Chariar) 2.03 to 2.06
Vaikunta Gadhyam (Madhava Kannan) 1.16
SRS TOPICS FEATURED FROM 2000 TO 2006
A NOTE TO MEMBERS, CONTRIBUTORS & MODERATORS 3.32
GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTORS TO SRI RANGA SRI 4.25 AMENDMENT TO GUIDELINES 4.28
TOPICS PRESENTED AS SERIES OF ARTICLES AND CONCLUDED
SRIRANGA VIJAYAM- (Purisai Swami Tr. Anbil Ramaswamy)
1.03 to 1.20, 3.03, 3.04, 3.05

ACHARYA VAMSA VRUKSHAM (Anbil Ramaswamy)
1.03 to 1.16

SEVA SWAMI?S SAMPRADAYA LESSONS ? Grade 1
Lesson 8 to 15 (Tr. Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.03 to 1.15,
(Lessons 1 To 7 have been archived at www.srivaishnava.org/sgati)

SEVA SWAMI?S SAMPRADAYA LESSONS ? Grade 2
Lessons 1 to 20 Tr. M. K. Srinivasan Swami
2.01, 2.02, 2.04, 2.06, 2.07, 2.10, 2.15, 3.03 to 3.09, 3.11 to 3.13

SRI VAISHNAVA SAMPRADAYAM
(Uruppattur Sri D. Soundararajan Swami)1.03 to 1.08

GREATNESS OF RAMANUJA DARSANAM (Anbil Ramaswamy)1.18 t0 1.20

SWAMI DESIKA?S SIMILES (UPAMA) (Anbil Ramaswamy)
3.22 to 3.37, 3.41, 4.02, 4.04 to 4.09, 4.13, 4.13A, 4.14, 4.17 to 4.20

RAMAPIRANAI KARPOM Vol. (H.H. Paravakkottai Srimad Andavan ?Tr. Anbil
Ramaswamy)
3.22 to 3.37, 3.40, 3.41, 4.02, 4.04 to 4.09 and 4.12

SRIMAD GOPALA DESIKA MAHA DESIKA VIMASATI
By Sri C.G. Balaji Swami from Bangalore 3.26 to.3.37, 3.41, 4.02, 4.04 to 4.08

SAPTA SARGA PAARAAYANAM (Anbil Ramaswamy)
4.09, 4.12, 4.13, 4.14, 4.17 to 4.21

GITAMRUTHAM & GODHAMRUTAM (Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.11

RAMAMRUTAM & KRISHNAMRUTAM (Anbil Ramaswamy) 3.38, 3.39, 3.40

HAMSA SANDESAM (Dr. M. Narasimhachary)
4.19 to 4.23, 4.26 to 4.28 and 4.31

GOTRAS AND PRAVARAS (Anbil Ramaswamy)
4.09, 4.12 to 4.14, 4.17 to 4.20, 4.23, 4.26 to 4.28, 4.31, 4.32, 4.35, 5.02,
5.04, 5.06, 5.08 to 5.14, 5.19 to 25.

PANCHARATRA (Sri N. Krishnamachariar) 5.11 to14, 5.19 to 21

FROM THE MAHABHARATA: YAKSHA PRASNAM
(M.K. Ramaswamy Iyengar Swami)
3.26 to 3.37, 3.41, 4.04, 4.05, 4.07, 4.08, 4.13, 4.13A, 4.14, 4.17 to 4.20,
4.23, 4.26 to 4.28, 4.31, 4.32, 4.35, 5.02, 5.04 to 5.06, 5. 08 to 5.14, 5.19
to 5.25, 6.02 to 6.04, 6.06, 6.07, 6.08, 6.12, 6.19, 6.20, 6.26, 6.28, 6.29 and
6.30

NAMMAZHWAR SNIPPETS: (Anbil Ramaswamy)
5.21 to 5.25, 6.02, 6.03, 6.06 and 6.06A

TIRUPPAVAI LECTURES (BY Anbil Ramaswamy)
7.06 to 7.45, 7.45A

UPANAYANAM (N. Krishnamachari) 7.38 and 7.40
DESIKA STOTRAMS
Ashtabujaashtakam (Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.10
Dasavathara Sthothram, (Anbil Ramaswamy) 3.05 to 3.09, 3.11 to 3.20
OTHER STOTRAMS etc
Dhruva Stotram (Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.18 and 1.19
Dhyana Slokas of Ashtaksharam, Dhvayam and Charama Slokam(Anbil Ramaswamy) 3.07
Mukunda Mala of Kulasekara Azhwar (Anbil Ramaswamy) 3.18
Oordhva Pundara Dhaarana Dhyana Slokas (Anbil Ramaswamy) 3.18, 3.19, 3.20
INDIVIDUAL ARTICLES FEATURED
DESIKAMRUTHAM

Why Swami Desika is ?Srimaan?? (Sri Seva SwamigaL-Tr. Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.09
Thanja Paragathiyai Thantharulvon (Tillai Sri S. Govindarajan Swami) 1.09
Vedantha Desika Vaibhavam (Sri A.Sampath Swami) 1.10
Greatness Of Desika Darsanam (Uttamur-Tr. Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.18
Ramanuja and Swami Desika (Sri M.R. Rajagopala Iyengar Swami) 2.04
A True Srivaishnava - (Sri T. Ramaswami Iyengar Swami) 2.06
The Great Personage and the Great Poet? (Anbil Ramaswamy) 2.07
Who is Pradana Acharyan? (Sri S. Govindarajan Swami) 2.15
Terror Strikes Swami Desika (Anbil Ramaswamy) 3.31
Swamy Desikan - A Tribute (Sri Sadagopan Iyengar) 4.01
Humility of Swami Desika-2 Footwear Stories (Anbil Ramaswamy) 4.32
Who is this Azhwar? 5.28
?Vichitra Veena?- A Tribute to Swami Desika
(Sri Sadagopan Iyengar, Coimbatore, Srikaryam Swami of ?Sri Ranga Sri?)
?Present Continuous and Past Perfect? (Anbil Ramaswamy)
Nammaazhwar?s greatness and Paraasara BhaTTar?s glory (Madhava Kannan of
Singapore, Co- Moderator of ?Sri Ranga Sri?) 7.50
AZHWARS
KULASEKARA AZHWAR (Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.26
TIRUMAZHISAI AZHWAR AND SWAMI DESIKAN (Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.20, 3.16,
NAMMAAZHWAAR (Anbil Ramaswamy) 2.05
PERIYAAZHWAR (Anbil Ramaswamy) 2.08
ANDAL-SPECIAL ISSUE 2.12
- THIRUVADIPOORAM SPECIAL REPORT 4.29
- Glory of Tiruppavai (Sri Rangaswamy Muralidhar) 4.29
- Andal (Sri Madhava Kannan) 4.29
TIRUMANGAI AND TIRUPPAAN AZHWARS (Anbil Ramaswamy) 5.07
Who is this Azhwaar?
Glory of Garudaazhwar 6.02, 6.03, 6.04, 6.06A, 6.07 (Concluded)
KNOW THIS ACHARYA:
Sri Koorathazhavan (Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.17, 3.16
Puraana Desika and Abhinava Desika (Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.17
Lineage Non-pareil (PA) Justice Sri M. Srinivasan Swami) 1.19
Embar (Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.20
Agnihotram Tatachariar Swami (Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.21
Madhurantakam Tirumalai Eechambadi Veeraraghava Maha Desikan (Anbil
Ramaswamy) 1.22
Tirukkachi Nambigal, (Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.26
Srimad Periya Andavan, (Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.27
Sri Veeraraghava Mahadesikan, (37th) (Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.27
Sri Manakkal NambigaL (Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.27
Sri Srinivasa Mahadesikan, (19th) (Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.27
Sri Panchamatha Bhajamnam Swami (Anbil Ramaswamy) 1.27
Sriman NathamunigaL-SPECIAL ISSUE (Anbil Ramaswamy) 2.09
PPA-Srinivasa Maha Desikan Special Issue (Anbil Ramaswamy) 2.14, 4.23
Debt & Deliverance (Sri Sadagopan Iyengar) (3.42)
TOPICS PRESENTED AT CONFERENCES AND OTHER FUNCTIONS
Sri Sannidhi and Sri Vaishnavam Anbil Ramaswamy) 3.02, 3.03 and 3.04
Thiruvenkatamudayanum Azhwargal Anubhavamum, (Anbil Ramaswamy) 3.05 to 3.09,
3.11 to 3.14, 3.16 & 3.17
Maha Sudarsana Homam at Cleveland (Anbil Ramaswamy) 3.42
Sapta Sarga Parayanam of Sundarakandam 4.09
Significance of Brahmotsavam 4.22
Part 1 of message for Achaarya Vaibhavam Conference:
at Washington DC area on 30th and 31st August 2003
"Perumal and Periya Perumal" (Anbil Ramaswamy) 4.33
Part 2 of message for Achaarya Vaibhavam Conference
at Washington DC area on 30th and 31st August 2003.4.33
"The Lord regrets!" (Anbil Ramaswamy) 4.33
TO BE FEATURED IN ?SRI RANGA SRI?
?The Mighty and the Almighty- A clash of wills?? presented at Sri Hayagriva
Temple, Pondicherry- To be published in Sri Ranga Sri?
?The Significance of Sudarsana Homam? presented at Ahobila Matam, Hyderabad on
the occasion of Sudarsana Homam in connection with the Sathabhishekam of H.H.
Azhagiya Singhar.
?The Significance of Acchidra-Aswamedha Parayanam? in connection with the
Sathabhishekam celebrations of Sri M. Krishnaswamy (Father of our
M.K.Sudarshan of Kuwait)
?Gitayiyum Godaiyum? presented at ?Sri Sarada Asramam? Ulundurpet. Tamil Nadu.
REPORTS OF CONFERENCES & CELEBRATIONS
Report on Ranga SamprokshaNam (Anbil Ramaswamy) 2.03
Report on Ramanuja Jayanthi celebrated at Siva-Vishnu Temple, Maryland on 21st
April 2002-3.26
Report on Bhagavad Ramanuja Jayanthi 4.21
Report on Sri Nrisimha Jayanthi 4.22
Report on Achaarya Vaibhavam Conference at Washington DC area on 30th and 31st
August 2003 (Ms. Chitra Malolan) 4.34
Report on Celebration of TN of SVD on 19th October 03 at Atlanta 5.03
8th Annual Report of SDDS 5.01
9th Annual Report of SDDS 6.01
10th Annual Report of SDDS 7.01
Report on my Visit to India for the release of ?Hinduism Rediscovered? book
function at Srirangam 5.17
Invitation for Ahobila Matam  Achaarya Vaibhavam Conference at Virginia  4th
and 5th September 2004 and PraaNa PratishTaapana of Sri Venugopala PerumaL at
NJ under Sri Ramanuja Mission 1st to 11th September 2004 5.27
Report on the above two functions 5.28
Tirunakshatram f TiruvenkaTamuDaiyaan and Swami Desikan in
Dr. Sumati and Dr.Bharat?s Home on 12th October 2005: 7.02, 7.03
Report on Sathabishekam of Anbil Ramaswamy 7.04
A second Sathabishekam! 7.05
Panchaseethi Tirunakshatram of ParavakkoTtai Srimad Andavan 7.46
AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- SRI MADHAVA KANNAN SWAMI OF SINGAPORE TAKES OVER
AS CO- MODERATOR OF ?SRI RANGA SRI? 7.47
RAMANUJA JAYANTHI OF RAMANUJA MISSION INC, USA AT
SHIVA VISHNU TEMPLE, MARYLAND &  CONFERMENT OF THE TITLE ?KAIMKARYA RATNAM? ON
ANBIL RAMASWAMY AS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD FOR PROPAGATING SRI RAMANUJA
PHILSOPHY OUTSIDE INDIA, and ACCEPTANCE SPEECH OF ANBIL RAMASWAMY 6.23
RELEASE FUNCTION OF ?EXPLAINING THE UNEXPLAINED ? MYTHS, MIRACLES AND
MYSTICISM IN HINDUISM- WHAT DO THEY SIGNIFY? 6.25
Report on my trip to India 17th May 2005 to 28th August 2005 : 6.27 and Addenda
to 6.27
Report on my trip to India 19th May 2006 to 27th August 2006 in connection with
?Tiru Anbil Dwajsthamba Kainkaryam? archived in 9 parts as follows:

1. 7701 d/ 09/02/06
2. 7713 d/09/04/06
3. 7727 d/ 09/06/06
4. 7735 d/ 09/07/06
5. 7743 d/ 09/09/06
6. 7756 d/ 09/11/06
7. 7811 d/ 09/20/06
8. 7838 d/ 09/26/06and
9. 7841d/ 09/27/06

The Photos can be viewed in the ?Photos? section of ?Sri Ranga Sri? Vide
Archive # 7770 dated 09/13/06. They can be viewed also at ?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/janaki70/
ARTICLES SUBMITTED TO SOUVENIRS
U.Ve. Perukkaranai Swami Satabishekam Special 4.15
- Kulamani Desika on Viswambhara and Sudarkodi (Anbil Ramaswamy) 4.15
- Veda Nool Pirayam Nooru, (Sri Sadagopan Iyengar) 4.15
- Bhagavad Ramanuja (Sri Madhava Kannan)
- Yentharo Mahanubhavulu (Sri V. Sadagopan) 4.16
- ?Teaching Methods in the Upanishads? for the Souvenir in connection with the
Sathabhishekam of H.H.Azhagiyasinghar (To be released on 30th November 2006)
SPECIAL ISSUES
?Triple tragedy?-Homage to Sri Srinidhi, Sri Seva, and Sri Mukkur
Swamis(Anbil Ramaswamy) 2.01
Homage to Mukkur Swami (Sri M.K. Sudarsan Swami of Kuwait) 2.02
Hanumat Jayanthi Special Issue (Anbil Ramaswamy)
Chandra Grahanam, 4.22
Subanu Samvatsara Upakarma Procedure (Special Issue) 4.30
TaaraNa Samvatsara Upaakarma Procedure 5.25 and 26
QUESTION BOX & QUIZ PROGRAMS
Question Box Qns/Replies (Anbil Ramaswamy)
1.21, 1.22, 2.11, 3.09, 3.14, 3.15, 3.24, 4.11, 4.13A
GREETINGS
Deepavali Greetings 3.01, 4.03, 5.03, 6.05, 7.03
New Year Greetings 4.08,
Sankaranthi Greetings 3.10, 4.09, 5.11, 6.09
PuthanDu Greetings 4.19, 5.16, 7.48
REVIEW OF BOOKS, CDs etc
Sri Mukkur Swami's CD on Sri Nruhari Hridayam 3.02
?Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram? by Sri M.S. Parthasarathy Iyengar
Vedanta Desikar Vaibhavam - Sravana Upanyasams- Smt. Hema Rajagopalan 3.17
« Studies in Srivaishnavam » by Sri Mangalam Parameswaran 7.40
PANCHANGA SANGRAHAM etc.
Important Days in Subanu Ani 4.26
Important Days in Subanu Adi 4.27
Important Days in Subanu Avani 4.31
Important Days in Subanu Purattasi 4.33
Important Days in Subanu Aippasi 5.02
Important days in Subanu Karttigai 5.05
Important days in Subanu Margazhi 5.08
Important days in Subanu Thai 5.11
Important days in Subanu Maasi 5.14
Important days in Subanu Panguni 5.15
Important days in TaaraNa Chittirai 5.16
Important days in TaaraNa Vaikasi 5.19
Important days in TaaraNa Ani 5.21
Important days in TaaraNa Adi 5.23
Important days in TaaraNa Avani 5.25
Important days in TaaraNa Purattasi 5.28
Important days in TaaraNa Aippasi 6.03
Important days in TaaraNa Karttigai 6.06
Important days in TaaraNa Margazhi 6.07
Important days in TaaraNa Thai 6.08
Important days in TaaraNa Maasi 6.11
Important days in TaaraNa Panguni 6.13
Important days in Paartiva Chittirai 6.17
Important days in Paartiva Vaikasi to AvaNi (Vaction)
Important days in Paartiva Purattasi 6.27
Important days in Paartiva Karttigai 7.04
Important days in Paartiva Margazhi 7.05
Important days in Paartiva Thai 7.37
Important days in Paartiva Maasi 7.40
Important days in Paartiva Panguni      7.44
Important days in Vyaya Chitrai 7.48
Important days in Vyaya Vaikasi 7.49
Important days in Vyaya Ani 7.50
TOPICS PRESENTED IN SERIES OF ARTICLES
(TO BE RESUMED)
SRI BASHYAMRUTHAM (Anbil Ramaswamy)
1.03, 1.08, 2.01, 2.02, 2.04, 2.06, 2.07, 2.10, 2.13, 2.15

BHAGAVAD GITAMRUTAM (Anbil Ramaswamy)
1.13-1.15, 2.01, 2.02, 2.04, 2.06, 2.07, 2.10, 2.13, 2.15
CURRRENTLY ONGOING SERIES (TO CONTINUE)
SWAMI DESIKA?S SRIMAD RAHASYA TRAYA SARAM
(SRI SADAGOPAN IYENGAR SWAMI)
3.22 to 3.29, 3.31, 3.33, 3.34, 3.36, 3.37, 3.41, 3.42, 4.01, 4.02, 4.05 to
4.09, 4.12 to 4.23, 4.26 to 4.28, 4.31 to 4.33, 4.35, 5.02, 5.04, to 5.06,
5.09, 5.10, 5.12, 5.13, 5.18, 5.20, 5.22, 5.5.23, 5.25, 5.28, 6.04, 6.08, 6.10,
6.12 (To Continue)
TRIMURTHIS IN NAMMAZHWAR?S TIRUVOIMOZHI
(Sri N. Krishnamachariar Swami, Chicago)
6.06, 6.06A, 6.07, 6.08, 6.10, to 6.18, 6.21, 6.22, 6.26, 6.28, 7.37, 7.42,
7.48 (To Continue)
ATHI MAANUSHA STHAVAM OF KOORATHAAZHWAAN
(Anbil Ramaswamy)
6.13 to 6.22, 6.26, 6.28 to 6.30, 7.03 (To Continue)
VILAKSHANA MOKSHADHIKAARI NIRNAYAM OF ERUMBIAPPA
(Anbil Ramaswamy)
6.13 to 6.22, 6.26, 6.28 to 6.30, 7.03 (To Continue)

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: