All you ever wanted to know...
Frequently Asked Questions
- Copyright laws around the world,
includes answers to many copyright questions such as:
- Who owns the Copyright ?
- Photographer's Copyright on artwork reproductions
- Duration of Copyright
- Answers to many other
frequently asked questions,
- Where to find more information about a specific artist or artwork
- Where to buy art prints, books, cdroms, videos...
- How to request authorization to copy, redistribute, modify, aggregate
or translate WebMuseum documents,
or make me sign incomprehensible legalese junk
- Where to send WebMuseum-related emails and contributions
- How do I contribute to the WebMuseum ?
How to reference the WebMuseum, and
how to get here
Adding your site to the WebMuseum hotlist
Best of Web '94 award for Best Use of Multiple Media
The WebMuseum World Wide Web exhibit received the
Best Use of Multiple Media Award in the Internet
Best of Web '94 contest.
The announcement was made at the first International WWW conference,
CERN, Geneva, 1994.
Fondation BMW, sous l'égide de la Fondation de France
On Thursday, July 6 1995, the second prize of the BMW Foundation contest
Initiatives 1995 was awarded for the WebMuseum project
to Nicolas Pioch, Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications, Paris.
© 21 Jun 2006,
Nicolas Pioch -
Thanks to the BMW Foundation, the WebMuseum
partners and contributors
for their support.