Re: [compost_tea] dirty filters

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:20:55 -0800

I agree with Bob up to the sales pitch at the end...it is not Sunday Bob! Y=
ou promised!

Obviously, however, if you are using drip systems and the like you do need =
to filter out particles. Why don't you simply spray the plants and soil ins=
tead of relying on the drip systems?
Anyhow, I am learning way too much about mesh and microns. I say a stretch=
ed out size Q panty hose fits a five gallon bucket and works as a great fil=
ter without taking out too much of the good stuff!

Cheers,

Jeff