Re: [compost_tea] List selling

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:43:36 -0700 (PDT)

If someone has an idea or product that they think is
superior to what everyone else is doing, were doing
the compost tea industry as a whole a disservice for
not discussing it. If they persist on pushing the
product after its been discussed and the group has
moved on, then I think is the time for asking them to
let it be. RayG

http://shopping.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511