Re: [compost_tea] Pushing AACT forward;weed control:was Re: dirty filters

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 23:07:04 -0700 (PDT)

Dennis-
I still have a long way to go with the biological
farming approach. The reason we are spreading into
other areas as fast as we are here in Idaho is no one
else is doing it. Sure there are others who are
selling compost tea, even trying to make a quick buck
on new types of systems that dont take as long to
brew. The reason we are growing is that we provide the
full program. AACT, compost tea, microbe tea or
whatever you wanna call it is not the full picture.
You have to correct alot of variables first to get the
most benefit. The reason Bio-Ag has been courting me
this year is because of my association with Elaine and
my connections with big dairy. Elaine will tell you
that you have to correct the soil minerals first then
hit the biology for max results. I will attend SFI's
course in October,ACRES again in December and so on
and so forth because no one knows better than me that
I have a long way to go. I do believe that certain
weeds thrive in certain conditions. If you look at
Kocia here in Idaho it mainly grows in places where
the soil is high in bacteria and compacted. Usually
where the topsoil has been removed or in other
disturbed areas. We have customers who say that
Microbe Tea has "somehow" displaced cockaburr and
other weeds? I believe like I have been told that it
has changed the soil structure and made some nutrients
more available. Thereby changing the soil from what
those weeds usually thrive in. Im only a sponge and
repeat what I have learned from people like Elaine,
Arden, Neal Kinsey, Wheeler,Zimmer and even have
extracted some info from Lovels biodynamics book. I am
slowly putting it all together because if you cant
save em some money or make a better crop, its all over
with. RayG

http://shopping.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511