RE: [compost_tea] RE:Membership Drift

From: Mike Bosko <mjbosko_at_jmtsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:26:06 -0700

Couldn't agree more.

I sent a message in private but folks here, and on every list, need to start
using technology. Most popular email clients (programs) typically have a
filtering capability. If you are going to join email lists, you NEEEEED to
know how to use these filters. Email lists jobs are to send messages to
bulk groups. That implies many messages from different people. Configure
these filters to shuffle off specific emails from the given list (ie where
'subject' contains "[compost_tea]") to a subfolder (ie "Compost Tea Mail")
in your email program.

Doing this will help keep these messages from cluttering your InBox. Click
your email client's Help and learn about using their filtering function.
Heck, you can even filter messages from mjbosko _at_ jmtsystems . com directly
to the trash if you so wished. Naaw. you wouldn't do that... ok. well.
maybe.

Thanks yous?
I like to belong to a friendly list of knowledgeable people (use your
filters and this won't appear so bad).

Personal questions?
Ok, I can see not asking what color tie goes with my green shoes, but a
personal question could very well interest the group. There are no dumb
questions, right?

Activities?
I'm very curious. What activities are bothering you? I would suggest, out
of courtesy, that no one send invitations to their birthday party unless you
invite the whole group... but ... what activities have been mentioned that
are making folks want to ship out?

Mike