[compost_tea] Substitute for fish hydrolase

From: Jako Pieterse <karweyders_at_mweb.co.za>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:44:16 +0200

Hi, here is sunny South Africa we cannot buy fish hydrolase's. Will fish em=
ulsion also work and do I use the same amount? Can I substitute yucca with=
 aloe? I can buy a cubic meter of aloe leaves (which the sap(bitters) has =
been drained from) for about fifty dollars. I just have to figure out how t=
o grind it to a paste. What is the saponin content of yucca?

Thanks
Jako