Re: [compost_tea] RE:Membership Drift

From: Jason Austin <jason.austin_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:53:58 -0700

Jeff, I was noticing the discussion topics have got really esoteric in
the last few months, which is a positive sign of a maturing group. At
the same time though it does make it intimidating, not the least
confusing!, for those who just want to keep it simple.

I have been thinking for a while that perhaps the time is coming to
consider having a regular ACT list and an Advanced ACT list.

Jason