RE: [compost_tea] RE:Membership Drift

From: Tim Kiphart <kiphart_at_ev1.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:02:47 -0500

Bob, Ray

Guys, you are really over reacting here. What I stated is only what has
been put forth by Jeff as moderator of the Listserve....nothing more nothing
less, and the FACT is certain people are not following those guidelines.

I like the CT listserve AND the History Channel. I have learned a great
deal from listening to many exchanges, including from both of you.

Because you asked...the group does not need to hear "the Bitti is in the
mail" or "Thank you for explaining this or that" or I am traveling to such
and such.....those of offline topics, AS explained and set forth by the
Listserve.

Jeff, care to moderate this.

Thanks

Tim