Re: [compost_tea] List serve guidance

From: Autumn Scott <autumn_at_olympus.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:39:59 -0700

Jeff,
Most of us seem to know and understand these rules, but are frustrated when
they are not followed by a few of the members. I notice that you state they
are unofficial; is there any consequence for those who continually choose
to ignore the rules that the rest of the group would like to go by? Maybe
they would not be allowed to post for a couple of weeks?
I appreciate the work you do in trying to run this group- I'm sure it's not
an easy task!
          Autumn

1046f56.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: 1046f56.jpg)