[compost_tea] Mycorrhizae emails

From: weigoldpro <tom_at_growstuffplus.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:47:40 -0000

I have received many emails from this group and I have responded to
all of them.
I must appologize for not realizing that they were responses from the
group. All the emails I replied to came back to me as not
deliverable. I am not accustomed to groups and how they operate.

If any of you would like answers to specific questions about the
mycorrhizae product please email me direct and I will answer your
email ASAP.

I spent more than an hour answering queryies only to have them all
returned to me.

I have been humbled.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511