[compost_tea] Re: OT flowforms

From: Allan Balliett <igg_at_igg.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 08:39:49 -0400

>Thanks Allan, could you tell me which design she sold you and a bit
>of a description?

Tom - I appreciate your humility! ;-)

I have a 3-tier setup, I think it is called 'burr cone forms' It is
the smallest one she was making at the time. Jennifer Green spoke at
my conference about 5 years ago (www.gardeningforthefuture.com - hit
the top banner for info about this year's conference) and highly
recommended those forms for remediating water and stirring the preps.
-Allan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511