[compost_tea] Re: OT flowforms

From: tomjasz <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 04:12:09 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Allan Balliett <igg_at_i...> wrote:
> Tom -
>
> I, too, have flowforms from Jennifer Green. It is my impression
that
> they do incorporate oxygen into the water, much as a running stream
> does. I have been happy with teas that I have made with the
> flowforms. I believe that Elaine has found flowforms to be
effective
> at making tea. -Allan

Thanks Allan, could you tell me which design she sold you and a bit
of a description? I've done significant reading tonight and am still
wondering how one determines which form is most appropriate. It seems
obvious after seeing some of the designs that oxygenation and
degassing would be an effect. Certainly a much more attractive yard
sculpture than my "darth vadar" dechlorinating filter. I spoke with
Elaine today and didn't get the impression she had any data. I did
admit I was far to hasty in making judgements about BD and it's
potential. So much to learn!

Thanks,
tomj
still trying to figure out the right questions.....

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511