Re: [compost_tea] Re: Chloramines

From: Karl Miller <larklabel_at_kcisp.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 13:05:36 -0500

It's lurker time. I think we need a chemist here. Some people are talking
about CHLORINE, others are talking about CHLORAMINE. Is there a difference
and what is it? You can get rid of chlorine easily, chloramine is difficult?
Karl Miller
Lark Label
Custom Imaged, Solid metal, Plant Labels
120 North Old Manor
Wichita, KS 67208
316-682-5275 (voice)
316-682-5276 (fax)