Re: [compost_tea] Re: New Subject Crown Gall

From: <laura_s_at_vaxxine.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 10:08:26 -0400

thanks Elaine

I received a reply on my organic vit list which indicates that Gall-ex ,
the commercial product, is NOT effective against agrobacterium vitis :-((

Have you seen any sucessful trials on grapes ?

If there is potential I will definetly take your advice and work with Paul
over the winter to find a solution before spring when the exisiting
bacteria once again set to work.

Is there a way to test it's effectiveness against this specific strain of
agrobacterium over the winter ?

 08:41 AM 10/9/2003 -0400, you wrote:
> Hi Laura -
>

> Or get an oxygen probe and test that way.
>
> OK?
>
> Elaine Ingham
> President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
> SFI Corvallis, OR
> SFI Port Jefferson, NY
> SFI Lismore, NSW, Australia
> SFI Hilversum, The Netherlands
> SFI Cambridge, New Zealand
> www.soilfoodweb.com
>
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

> compost_tea-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

Laura Sabourin
EcoVit Ecologically Sound Horticultural Products
Tea-riffic Aerobic Compost Tea and Acadian Seaplant Products
RR # 1
St Catharines, Ontario L2R 6P7
http://www.ecovit.ca
http://www.compost-tea.ca