Re: [compost_tea] Fruit Club Update - Jayne's Digital Photos

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:28:37 -0700 (PDT)

Thank You Judy Bob

Judi Stewart <js_at_olympus.net> wrote:Hello list members,

I thought you'd like to see Jayne's results of using compost tea
on her fruit trees.

Judi
BobOLator 250g.

Hi Judi,

Here are 2 shots of compost tea results. The Jonagolds are larger than
grapefruit and are firm & juicy, not pithy. This is a tree with 4
varieties. This is the first year of four that we had Gravensteins, 8
huge; Macouns, 2 dozen large, previously 1 scrawny; Summerreds - great
crop!

Our pear tree- also 4 varieties: Highland, Rescue, Anjou, Red Bartlett.
All beauties! Highlands all were over 15 ounces! First year with more
than 1
Red Bartlett - we had 6 large.

Jayne

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor