Re: [compost_tea] new optical instrument

From: Wayne Lewis <lewiswayne2_at_gci.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:20:43 -0700

$149 plus $5 shipping. www.closetoinfinity.com
But we've always intended to donate a finished version to SFI to see how
they might be used in leaf assays or in other ways. I know you've been
tracking the development of the scope for over two years now, so we
appreciate your patience! Hopefully we'll finally! be sending yours off to
Corvallis when we get our first shipment here in Anchorage later this week.
Wayne Lewis, Alaska Humus Company/Close To Infinity

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511