[compost_tea] Alaska Humus

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 17:23:29 -0800

If you are even thinking about getting a cubic yard of Alaska Humus instead=
 of the normal 30 and 50 pound boxes, please let us know as it is going to =
be winter here one of these days it will make life much easier for us and g=
et your Alaska Humus quicker! We still charge 50 cents a pound for the larg=
er volume plus shipping with an exact price provided if you give us your zi=
p code. www.alaskahumus.com is woefully out of date, but visit anyhow!

Pardon me for using the list to send a mass email...it is just easier and i=
t is Sunday.

Thanks,

Jeff