[compost_tea] compost_tea · Compost Tea Production and Science

From: Stuart Baxter <stu.baxter_at_virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 19:13:07 -0000

Folks

Perhaps I'm oversensitive tonight but already I've been talked down to abou=
t respiratory systems, and told that there is no point discussing recipes b=
ecause it's all been done for me. Er, what's this board for then?

Can we remember: -

"This site serves as a location for discussion and dissemination of informa=
tion about compost teas, compost tea making and related activities."

Sleep well

Stuart Baxter
bits 'n bobs
UK